Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Must blog now!

It's that time of day for me [actually night, but who really cares] The kids are sleeping, the house is quiet and I'm doing my late night editing and computer work. I wasn't able to blog yesterday so, I shall make up for lost blogging today!

I was a little behind today because Abby wasn't feeling too great so, had to put appointments on hold and work around tiny#1's demands:) I'm a huuuge softy when one of the kids is sick! Family comes first, well...as second because God is the number one spot, but that is so that number two is well taken care of. Without a whole lotta prayer this Momma would be one crazy lady :) Anyways, I have a few sessions/events to finish editing and get those out...a few emails to do...and then to get ready for tomorrow! I'm going to a Welcome Home ceremony for the 209th MP co that's returning from helping the folks in Haiti to take some pics and also to talk to a few people about what it was like over there and what they did. They are going to have a guest speaker Mr. DB Sweeney, many know him from CSI, House, and a few other things I don't watch, but what I know him from is The Cutting Edge...Ohh my gosh that movie was AMAZING:) Yes, it was forever and a day ago, but none the less awesome. Anyways, I might get the chance to interview him...we shall see. Either way, many pics to come!

On another subject- The creativity boot camp's theme for yesterday was Multilayered and today it was heavy metal...soooo here's what I did:







Abby's multilayer personality:)






  and Heavy Metal:)                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment