Monday, June 7, 2010

Picnic for one:)


Picnic for one:)
Originally uploaded by Cskinner825
Today's creativity boot camp gave us the magical word Picnic. And I immediately thought summertime and of course the old fashioned plaid blanket. I couldn't find the red and white one [they were out at the dollar tree LOL] so, blue it was and it worked perfectly with the bright watermelon. And Ashton LOVED it :) That little guy will do anything and do it HAPPILY! I tried to entice Abby to come join in, but today was a no nap day again because we were running around like CRAZY with doctors visits and getting things settled back into Leesville [officially anyways.] So, the shot worked out well and we will see what tomorrow brings for my assignment:)

More blogging coming soon:)

2 comments:

  1. i loooove this picture of Ashton! you are doing such an amazing job at capturing the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Lizard:) You read my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH someone DOES love me!!!! LOL Haha, i thought no one read it so..i was gonna start posting random stuff about my life to see if anyone would notice! <3

    ReplyDelete