Thursday, April 1, 2010

God's Beauty!

So, I should be cleaning and finishing up school work because my parents are on their way for a visit to the beautiful Northwest, I'm just hoping the weather will cooperate so, they can get the full experience:) I just wanted to take a moment out to say that I am so blessed to have been given this gift of expression through photography because it helps me to capture God's greatness. Today I was on the phone with my amazing sister and we were talk about God and how sometimes we may not feel as close as we should be to him, but in that moment we have to remember that he is always with us and his reminders are simply a glance out the window. In everyday life God's greatness shines and through rain, sun, sleet, or snow he's always with us. Through every storm (emotional or physical) there he is to bring us through. God is good and how thankful I am to know him and how blessed I am that he gave me such a beautiful family (inside and out) and amazing friends.


This was a pic I took in Steilacoom, WA just wanted to share God's beauty with you.






I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!

<3 Candice

www.thesphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment