Monday, April 5, 2010

OPLOVE:)

I am so excited to say I am now a member of OpLove.org. It's formal name is Operation Love :) It's for all of the soldiers putting their lives in danger on the battlefield and for their families. My husband serves in the U.S. Army and I know how hard separation is and I also know that reuniting is so sweet and now OpLove enables me to volunteer my passion and my job through a coordination service that connects  me with other military members or their families that are currently deployed so, that I can be there to photograph the homecoming, the moments before deployment, or for their R&R :) I can't wait for the sessions to begin! This is my little way of saying thanks to all of the soldiers out there serving for our freedom so, THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment