Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just some thoughts...


So, I was just browsing through my photos from the last few weeks and noticing how everything tells a story. These are the things my sweet little family did. The moments I won't ever forget because now I have them in a picture. My kids are getting so BIG! Abby is FOUR and Ashton is 16 months!!! Where has the time gone??? So many things have happened, but I'm soo thankful that someday we will be able to look back on my computer that runs at the speed of a dinosour because I have JAMPACKED this thing and my external harddrive with a bizillion pics of them, the things we did, and saw and remember those moments together:) Everything happens for a reason and maybe one day if it's in a picture we can look back and know the reason it happend (if that makes any sense I don't know, but it did in my head lol) Here are a few moments I want to share.....


No comments:

Post a Comment